Gracias Choir has experienced consistent growth in their level of technique and advancement in their musical value in recent years.
- The Grand Prize at the 2009 Jeju International Choir Competition
- The Grand Prize in Mixed Chorus, Silver Prize in Women’s Chorus, and Excellent Conductor’s Award at the 2010 Busan International Choir Competition
- Appreciation Plaque from New Orleans Local Council in 2011 and the Office of the Mayor of Delmar, Haiti in 2012 for their concerts in those cities
- Grand Prize, 13th Concorso Corale Internazionale Riva del Garda, 2014, Italy.
- First Prize, Montreux Choral Festival 2014, Switzerland.
- The First Prize at the 14th Marktoberdorf Choral Competition in Germany, as well Romantic Choral Work Prize
Domestic and Overseas Performances
The Christmas Cantata is a high level Christmas music concert that overflows with love and joy. Christmas Cantata spreads the happiness of Christmas, includes amazing performances of American and foreign pieces, and delivers the true meaning of Christmas in major concert halls across the globe.
The Artist Concert is a feast of high-class classical music. There is a deep and mysterious world of music flowing in the hearts of world class musicians. The Artist Concert deliver musics to young adults and invites them into that same beautiful world.
Gracias Choir has performed in over 30 countries and receives overwhelming support worldwide:
- Opening Ceremony at the China International Choir Competition in 2012
- Christmas Cantata Tour in 7 cities in the United States in 2011
- Invitation from the President of Paraguay to perform at the Presidential Palace in 2010
- Commemorate Concert for the 200th Year of the Eisenstadt Haydn Hall, Austria in 2009
- The World Peace Festival at the Kenya Moi International Stadium
Gracias Choir–Dedicated to Education
Gracias Choir knows correcting something small can mean a great difference in the music. Their approach to music is different: considering good sound and technique, searching for feeling in the music, discovering the heart of the composer and that the audience of that period might have felt from hearing the piece.
Gracias Choir takes Master Classes and individual lessons from famed Russian music artists and tenured professors of St. Petersburg Conservatory at the Gracias School of Music at Mahanaim in New York. Gracias Choir, in turn, teaches young adults who are growing with the dream of becoming musicians.
Gracias Choir was invited to the World Peace Festival at Kenya Moi International Stadium in 2008 and touched the hearts of the people in Africa. Gracias Choir gains musical inspiration through these activities and strives to reach people who may not have much access to live classical music.